EAMR System for Electricity Utility
Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) systems will start replacing traditional manual meter-reading method. CityGrow integrated various advanced technologies developed with substantial experiences, pioneered an Electricity Automatic Meter Reading (EAMR) System for the local market. It is a total solution integrated with all required hardware, firmware, software and tools, uses reliable two-way and real time communication technologies, assisting electricity supply units in accurately obtaining metering data in a smart and efficient way.
CityGrow's EAMR system designated for collecting electrical metering data from both the traditional and new advanced smart meters. All meter reading data collected will be stored in a centralized server for data analysis, system diagnostic and data export purposes. The AMR system can be integrated to any new or existing building infrastructures, forming an advanced and hybrid metering system for data collection with detailed reporting functions. The customized solution efficiently enhances data accuracy, reduces cost on resources and manpower, improves productivity and eventually assists to strive for a higher quality of service.
- The AMR system can be wireless, wired or a combination of wireless and wiring, that is flexible for variety of onsite situation.
- No on-site configuration is required, system form the network automatically.
- MIU with 360 days of 30-minutes interval register readings and events of 32 Meters.
- DCU with 720 days of 30-minutes interval register readings and events of 1,000 Meters.
- Handheld type diagnostic tools kit for on-site troubleshooting.
- Handheld type toolkit for incoming quality check(IQC) of equipments.
- Custom make functionality and user interface for server.
- System support PSTN, GSM, GPRS, 3G and 4G/LTE!!!
- General Settings, Audit Trail, Ad-Hoc Acquisition, Scheduler.
- Data Missing Report, Preview Meter Data, Meter Data Recovery.
- Device Management, Network Initialization, Backup of Meter Data.
- User Management, Role Management, Group Management.
- Meter Reading Order (MRO), Load Profile (LP), CCMS.