WAMR System for Water Utility
Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) system benefits to any utility supply companies in saving resources and manpower to perform traditional manual meter reading tasks. CityGrow’s customized Water Automatic Meter Reading (WAMR) System for water metering tariff application. WAMR is a complete solution with all required hardware, firmware, software and tools, designated for different environments, such as skyscrapers, multistorey-buildings, or even old mansions.
WAMR consists of a server installed with remote meter reading software, performs efficient and accurate meter reading on desired schedules; provides detailed report analysis on users’ consumption patterns or recent meter reading reports in accordance to collected metering data for strategic business decision.
The system is able to collect meter readings from both areas in between client’s relocation, matching with client’s identity, saving manpower and resources in manual operations. The AMR system also assists in monitoring various data, such as temperature or pressure, and operation equipment’s conditions.
- Automatic system to collect meter data (consumption, status, alarm, etc.) from on-site meters and transfer the data to the central backend system.
- Billing, Troubleshooting, Analyzing, System Planning, Backend software.
- Preview and manage meter data.
- Data export to third party system,e.g. billing system, MDMS, meter data order system, etc.
- Operation reports, e.g. Data missing report, meter event report, data export report, etc.
- On-site device management, Add/remove/replace of equipments and meters.
- Time synchronization, Scheduler.
- User account/role management.
- Automatic data collection, 30-minute interval, Every 0 and 30 minute on the 24 hour, 48 meter readings per meter per day.
- Automatic Server Connection by GPRS.